We can’t tell you how happy we are to finally reopen our doors and welcome our Redstone family back inside!
In adherence with local guidelines, we ask that everyone wear a mask and maintain a social distance. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
Here are some other things you’ll need to know as we gather together in our building:
- Check-in stations for kids and adults will be located outside under tents. Once checked in, you will be guided inside by a guest services member.
- Extra space will be provided in our parking lot to ensure room for people to maintain social distance before and after the service.
- Restroom access will be limited to only a certain number of people at one time.
- In the auditorium, chairs will be prearranged, skipping every other row, to allow for social distancing between groups of attendees. We have a plan for entry and dismissal that will include specific instruction. Please help us by following those instructions.
- In our Family Ministry Environments, all available rooms will be utilized for Waumba and Upstreet to minimize capacity and adhere to current guidelines. Non-family members will be distanced as is reasonably possible in both large group and small group environments. Transit will not meet on Sunday mornings to free up room for Upstreet and Waumba to spread out as needed.
- Exterior doors will be propped open for the entirety of our gathering time and we will have hand sanitizer stations available throughout the building.
If you have any questions about these safety measures, please contact us!