This year, the money that you give during our Be Rich season will go directly to Grace Klein Community for continued help in reaching our community with fresh food, as well as in response to people suffering from the impact of Hurricane Laura in Louisiana.
Specifically for Grace Klein, we are coming alongside their effort to buy a refrigerated truck. This truck is vital for their day-to-day operations, especially in light of the increased need in our community and the surrounding areas
At Redstone Church, we are passionate about connecting you with great nonprofits in our area where you can serve throughout the year. We call these our Intersect Partners. This year during Be Rich, we are highlighting two ways you can dive into serving with these nonprofits, even while staying socially distant.
1. Help us in hosting a baby shower for Sav-A-Life on September 29th in our parking lot. We will celebrate five moms with a socially-distanced, drive-thru celebration. Email Hayley Tucker to sign up.
2. Choose a serve option with Grace Klein Community. There are multiple ways to serve here safely while maintaining social distance, including:
- assisting in food distribution
- creating prepared meals for families in need
- food delivery
- cardboard box pick up
- serving women and children at the “House on the Hill”
- creating clothing from donated items/ fabric
- serving first responders, teachers, and others in crisis with food, artwork, or notes of encouragement
This year has been extra challenging for families in our communities who are suffering from the impact of COVID-19. Your intentional effort to serve with these nonprofits is needed more than ever.
We encourage you to continue fostering a Labor Of Love movement by finding intentional ways to love your neighbors. A great way to do this is to start a Neighborhood Group. Click here for more information.