At Redstone, we have one mission:
- leading people in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
We accomplish that mission by creating environments that even unchurched people love to attend. We have two goals for each environment we create:
- engaging - are people enjoying the experience?
- helpful - are people learning and growing from the experience?
These environments make it easy to grow in three vital relationships:
- intimacy with God
- community with insiders
- influence with outsiders
To make this mission possible, we encourage fully-invested regular attenders to participate in four things–simple ways to partner with Redstone:
- connect - in a small group
- serve - on a volunteer team
- give - to the mission
- invite - others to come and see
We take this approach because we believe that there are five ways God grows our faith:
- practical teaching
- providential relationships
- private disciplines
- personal ministry
- pivotal circumstances