Do you have a "Honey-Do" list at home? We have one at Redstone too! On Saturday, July 29th we will be gathering at the church building to start checking items off our list and get our space ready to welcome guests this fall! From paint touch-ups to building flower planters, we have all sorts of projects for all types of skills. We'd love for you to make this a part of your July plans.
Here are some items on our list:
• Replace flourescent lights and clean out light fixtures
• Paint touch-ups around the building
• Build 4-5 planters outside the building
• Create a new colorful light fixture in UpStreet
• Add a chalk board to the front of the Family Ministry check-in desk
And that's just a few! If you are interested in serving, please contact Betsy Lee and let us know how you'd like to help. Thank you for partnering with our mission to create environments where people can learn about Jesus and grow in relationship with him!
NOTE: With power tools and paint cans, this may not be a safe environment for young children. We will offer childcare reimbursement for any families interested in serving but needing childcare.